Wednesday 26 February 2014

GULF CONNEXIONS

Abu Dhabi I Bahrain I Dubai I Hong Kong I Kuwait I
London I Qatar I Saudi Arabia I Singapore


1. TMT Associate and VP, UAE


My client, a global investment bank is looking for an
Associate and VP with TMT execution or coverage
experience to join their team in Dubai.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in
primarily M&A but ECM and DCM experience would also be highly considered.

This is a rare and exiting opportunity for a mid to
senior corporate finance professional with a strong
TMT track record to join a global bank that is
aggressively expanding in the region.


Responsibilities:

• Support senior bankers to originate new deals.

• Execution and origination of M&A, ECM & DCM
transactions.

• Provide exceptional product knowledge and service
delivery to regional clients.

• Build strong business relationships with senior
decision makers across local, regional, and
international corporates.


Requirements:

• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting /
Finance, from a reputable university.

• At least 5+ years of experience in Middle East
Investment Banking, Private equity or management
consultancy, though TMT experience is essential.

• Strong written and verbal English.

• Exceptional modeling skills.

Please send Word CVs and cover letters to

Only short listed candidates will be contacted.


mark.holdich@gulfconnexions.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment